In addition to our telephony-based products, DemandVoice creates custom solutions to meet a wide variety of needs.
Outbound Calling Applications
From surveys to broadcast messages, political canvassing to emergency notifications, DemandVoice can provide you with robust applications to meet your outbound calling needs. Churches, schools, first responders, doctors, marketers, coaches – the list of applications and situations that can benefit from outbound dialing is endless.
- Flexible call initiation of your voice applications through a secure web-service API with fine grain control.
- Very large capacity available for fast content delivery.
- High quality call progress analysis available.
- Robust diverse routing and multi-site hosting available.
Need a call workflow? Do you customers want more self-service capabilities? IVR is the backbone of a wide range of business solutions that allow you to better service your customers’ needs while making more efficient use of your customer service personnel.
DemandVoice IVR features:
- VoiceXML, SIP, MRCP, CCXML, and more.
- No Vendor Lock-in
- Application Portability protects your software investment
- Customer controls all aspects of application behavior including business logic, reporting, and branding.
Having trouble managing your busiest call times? Need assistance handling seasonal swells in IVR traffic? DemandVoice can work with you to provide extra call capacity for when you need it most.
Voice Application Hosting
Already have a VoiceXML application? Want to control the development, but avoid building the infrastructure? DemandVoice’s VoiceXML hosting backbone removes the hassle and upfront capital expense of building telephony infrastructure. Get your application into production faster with a proven, scalable platform.
About DemandVoice’s Hosting and Transport
- Carrier Neutral Facilities
- Largest Selection: ATT, BellSouth, Broadwing, Global Crossing, ITC Deltacom, Level(3), Primus Telecom, Qwest, Sprint, Stealth Communications, Verizon/MCI, and many more…
- Local loops
- TDM (ISDN or CAS)
- VoIP (SIP)
- Customer can provide transport, if required.
- Toll-free number(s) provided.
- Port your existing toll-free number(s).
- Local number presence in major cities via VoIP.